Thursday, February 26, 2009

broken hearted (for allysa a philippine ice skater likes me... but... i realized that i also like(its love really) her was when i stopped ice skating)

Allysa,
you're as beautiful as Maria Clara.
I can see your smile,
even though I'm away by a mile.
Your beauty shines so bright.
in the midst of loneliness, you guide me by your light.
Your hands are so warm,
it makes me wanna embrace your arm.
With you impossible is nothing.
I can do everything that you're wanting.
I know my words ca'nt get you,
but maybe my writings can do.
I know my writings can't reflect your beauty,
I know it's an impossibility.
are'nt you tired, yet?
'Cause you keep pumping my heart eversince we met.
The fact that you do'nt love me,
My death I can almost see.
-jovanii amaquin

2 comments:

  1. The first time I saw your big big photo in Megamall and Shariita I already wish to see you in person but got really shy kasi you look like a snub when I saw you in MOA. I'm your no.1 fan. Why di ka skates? Sayang naman. Atenista ka pala kaya pala snub ka?
    fr.ms bananacue99

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw d naman ako snab ahhh/:)
    dapat you said hi to me para napansin kita and next time you comment write your name para makilala kita=))
    if you want to chat with or to know me better add mo ko sa YM: blueeagle_skater
    :)) look at my muiltiply site too: http://allypat7777.multiply.com

    ReplyDelete

comments plzzz